2012 - 2013
School Year and Summer
Premier maintains on-going registration throughout the year when there is space available in a class. A child's place in a given class is NOT held for the next month (during the school year) or next week (during the summer) without that month's / week's tuition paid.
Financial Contract - During the School Year all members are required to be on a Financial Contract. This gives Premier the ability to enroll your child(ren) every month and debit the tuition from a credit card, checking account, or savings account. The tuition is taken out the 15th of the month prior. By being on a financial contract Premier can ensure you maintain your spot in the class you enroll in. There is NO cancellation fee as long as Premier is notified by the 10th of the month prior.
Any exceptions to the required financial contract must be submitted to the owners in writing for approval.
Payments - We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and debit cards. We accept credit card payments over the phone, through the mail, or by fax.
Premier Membership - $10. This is a non-refundable annual fee paid for each student. This fee covers the student for any program Premier offers Aug 13, 2012 through the Summer session of 2013.
Tuition - Tuition is the cost to participate in a class for any given length of time. During the school year, tuition is based on the number of scheduled classes in a given month. Tuition will be prorated based on the number of weeks left in the month. During the summer, tuition is based on one class per week.
Returned ACH/Check, Declined Credit/Debit Card Fee - $25
Transfer Fee - $10 per class per occurrence (Only applies when switching to a class in the same program, in the same level, and in the same month/week)
- 50% off 2nd Program - During the School Year, enroll one child in a class and get a second class for the same child at HALF price as long the second class is in a different program. The programs we offer are: gymnastics, trampoline & tumbling, martial arts, dance, and Parkour. The 50% discount will be applied to the lesser toatal coast class. Both class MUST be purchased at the same time.
- Multiple Child/Class (School Year) - A $1 discount per week off the full month's tuition will apply if a 2nd (3rd, etc.) family member enrolls in a class or if a family member takes a 2nd class. Discounts are NOT applied to partial months.
- Multiple Child/Class (Summer) - A $1 discount per daily class will apply if a 2nd (3rd, etc.) family member enrolls in a class or if a family member takes a 2nd class (Only applies within the same week). (NOTE: If choosing to purchase 5 days of class within a one week period, you will receive an additional $1 off the first class for a total of $5 discount per week.)
MISSED CLASS POLICY:
Any class (gymnastics, trampoline & tumbling, dance, combo or martial arts) missed for ANY personal/family reason or weather may be made up by one of the following options:
- Option #1 - Attending an Open Gym at no cost. This Open Gym is an activity time NOT an instructional time. See the Open Gym page for specific days and times. Make-up classes are not permitted during normal class times.
- Option #2 - Attend a class for free during this summer session. When using this option, enrollment MUST be completed in the Pro Shop prior to the week wanting to attend.
Records for missed classes are kept in the Pro-Shop. The use of missed classes for either an Open Gym or summer class can only be used during the Membership Year those classes were purchased for.
HOLIDAY & PRE-SCHEDULED EVENT POLICY:
Premier will NOT hold recreational classes on Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Winter Break (Dec. 23 - Jan. 1, 2013), Premier Invite (Feb. 2-3), Dance Recital Picture Day (TBA). Tuition is NOT charged for these dates. If a scheduled Premier event necessitates the cancellation of other classes, tuition for classes affected will be prorated/credited.
Cancellations will be posted on home page of our website: in the 'Twitter & Facebook' updates section.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:
We guarantee your child will love their class! If they don't, we will refund the amount you paid less a 10% processing fee! To qualify for this, you must do the following:
- This policy only applies to brand new students (never attended Premier) and have not attended their 2nd scheduled class.
- You MUST call Premier or stop by the office before the beginning of the scheduled 2nd class requesting a refund.
- A refund will be mailed to your home address if paid by check or cash. If paid by credit card, a refund will be posted back to the credit card used.