- Director of the Recreational Gymnastics / Trampoline & Tumbling / Parkour programs – This full-time position is responsible for maintaining/ growing the recreational gymnastics, trampoline & tumbling (t&t), and parkour departments. Currently we have close to 1,100 students taking classes in these programs. The following duties and responsibilities are part of the position:
- Staff supervision (currently have 37 employees working in these programs)
- Hiring/firing of staff
- Staff scheduling
- Staff training
- Lesson plans
- Class set-up/maintenance within our class management program
- Parkour Instructors – Applicants must be at least 16. Looking for enthusiastic / outgoing candidates who would enjoy teaching children. Knowledge of parkour is required. ALL applicants must follow the instruction above this bullet.
- Girl’s Artistic Team Coaches – Compulsory Coach, Developmental, and possibly some hours with Optionals.
Level 4/5 Bars and Vault, as well as Level 2.Days and times:M/W/F – 4:20-7:30pmT/Th/Sa – 4:20-8:40pmPossibly help with our Team Homeschool program if experienced.T/Th – 1-2:30pm