2017 – 2018 School Year and Summer
Premier maintains on-going registration throughout the year when there is space available in a class. A child’s place in a given class is NOT held for the next month (during the school year) or next week (during the summer) without that month’s / week’s tuition paid.
Tuition – School Year Session – During the School Year classes run from the middle of August to the middle of May. When you enroll in a class you will be enrolled for this entire time frame but charged on a monthly basis. If starting after the first of the month, tuition will be prorated based on the number of weeks left in the month. During the summer, tuition is based on one class per week. The tuition is automatically taken out using your credit/debit card information the week of the 15th of the month prior. There is NO cancellation fee as long as Premier is notified by the 10th of the month prior.
Tuition – Summer Session – During the Summer classes run from the end of May/ beginning of June through the first week in August. When you enroll, you choose the weeks you want to enroll in and will be automatically charged in the checkout process.
Payments – Online we accept debit/credit cards. The pro shop accepts cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and debit cards.
Returned Check, Declined Credit/Debit Card Fee – $25
Change Class Fee – $10 for each class time/day change (within the same program) after the first change
- 25% off Multiple recreational classes – During the School Year, when you enroll one child in multiple classes, you will get a 25% off that child’s total. This discount does NOT apply to Xcel classes
MISSED RECREATIONAL CLASS POLICY:
Any class (gymnastics, trampoline & tumbling, dance, combo or martial arts) missed for ANY personal/family reason or weather may be made up by one of the following options:
- Option #1 – Attending an Open Gym at no cost. This Open Gym is an activity time NOT an instructional time. See the Open Gym page for specific days and times. Make-up classes are not permitted during normal class times.
- Option #2 – Attend a class for free during this summer session. When using this option, you MUST email the pro shop to let us know which classes you want to enroll in for missed classes.
Records for missed classes are kept in the Pro-Shop. Missed classes for the 2017 – 2018 program MUST be made up BEFORE August 11, 2018. Any remaining missed classes will be null and void after August 11, 2018.
Cancelled Class Dates:
Premier will NOT hold recreational classes:
- Labor Day – 9/4/17
- Halloween (ONLY PM classes are cancelled) – 10/31/17
- Dynamite Cup (ONLY 3:30 Parkour and Open Gym is cancelled) – 11/4/17
- Dynamite Cup – 11/5/17
- Recreational Evaluation #1 (ONLY school aged gymnastics classes are cancelled Sunday) – 11/19/17
- Thanksgiving Day – 11/23/17
- Winter Break 12/23/17 – 1/1/18
- Easter – 4/1/18
- Dance Recital Picture Day (ONLY dance/combo classes are cancelled) – 4/21/18
- Recreational Evaluation #2 (ONLY school aged gymnastics classes are cancelled Sunday) – 4/22/18
- Memorial Day – 5/28/18
- Independance Day – 7/4/18
Tuition is NOT charged for the dates above. If a scheduled Premier event necessitates the cancellation of other classes, tuition for classes affected will be prorated/credited.
Cancellations will be posted on home page of our website: in the ‘Recent Facebook Posts’ section in the middle of the page and in the ‘Latest News’ section at the bottom of the page next to the calendar.
Students may not participate in classes while sick. Children with flu symptoms, ear infection, pink eye, lice, whooping cough, ringworm etc, CANNOT attend class. If your child was not able to attend school, they also cannot attend class at Premier. If your child has been diagnosed with an illness that may infect another child, and has been in class during the time when they were contagious, please contact our office right away. Your child’s anonymity is a high priority during these sensitive times.
ANTIBIOTIC: Children must be on antibiotic for a full 24 hours before returning to class.
FEVER: Children must be 24 hours fever free without the use of medicine before returning to class.
LICE: Children may not return to class until they are free of lice and nits.
We guarantee your child will love their class! If they don’t, we will refund the amount you paid less a 10% processing fee! To qualify for this, you must do the following:
- This policy only applies to brand new students (never attended Premier) and have not attended their 2nd scheduled class.
- You MUST call Premier or stop by the office before the beginning of the scheduled 2nd class requesting a refund.
- The 90% refund will be posted back to the credit card used.
$15 REFERRAL CREDIT
- This offer applies to any current Premier family.
- The student being referred cannot be part of the referring family.
- The referring family must have their first and last name appear in the section asking how they heard about Premier when the new family creates an account. If more than one name is listed, only the first name listed will receive credit.
- For each new student, a $15 credit will be placed on the referring family’s account, within 30 days of the new students’ 2nd class.
- This credit may only be used at Premier.
- Referral credit is non-transferable and has no cash value.